Balle

Balle

Friday, May 1, 2020

Koda

I feel like I'm about to document another birth story.
Meet Mr Koda. 
Something happened to me during quarantine. I had a moment of happiness I guess and agreed to getting a dog. Ivan is always asking and we are always saying no and I guess I thought that if I was ever going to cave, now would be a good time. The kids are home from school and we aren't really going anywhere, a bonus for potty training. We looked and looked and looked online. I made lists and calls and man these dogs go fast. Finally we had narrowed it down to one and were getting ready to see it and they sold it. We had looked at every add and that was the last one available in April. The kids were so bummed, because the next on our list wasn't ready until June. Ivan decided to go say a prayer and then he said, I'm just going to look online one more time. He looked and found this one we hadn't seen, ready to go home April 28th.
We called and put a deposit down. Holy cow he was a cute little thing. We got to go visit him twice out on the breeders driveway. I went and picked him a up a day before the kids were expecting him and put him on the doorstep for a fun surprise.

Here is Mr Koda. He's a pretty cute puppy






first bath



We have to keep a rotation of who gets to hold him when we drive









Ivan slept out in the front room with him for the first week and took him out at nights. Now he is sleeping through the night,  that is good. Wish us luck with the potty training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment