Balle

Balle

Saturday, March 30, 2019

MARCH

I'm a laurel advisor at church right now. For an activity they suggested snow caving. When they suggested it one of the leaders said to me, "do you think they mean sleeping in snow caves." I said, "no- i'm sure they just want to go find some to explore." Turns out they meant sleeping in them. What!? Yeah, one of the girls goes with her family and loves it. What you do is go up during the week and pile snow and then the night you want to sleep you go and hollow the caves out. Another leader and I and a couple dads went up with the girls Tuesday to build the caves. It was warm and so fun to be in the snow. Then Friday I didn't go, but the crew went back, hollowed them out, warmed their dinner over a campfire and slept in the caves. What adventurous girls. Glad they did it


March is the never ending birthday month. 
With two kids birthdays I feel like all we do is celebrate. One Sunday is my family, one Sunday is Mike's family and then they have their actual birthday and then they each had a friend party this year.

My side



Mikes side


This year was Emery's first friend party and we had a great time.
They painted a unicorn that my niece Hannah drew for us, played in the back yard and then decorated a cupcake
(Lucy, Brin, Charley, Clara, Elizabeth, Kenley, Lizzy and Emery)


One of our laurel girls was in a play, the little mermaid so we went to see her perform.



I took a much needed gals trip to St George to see the comedian Ryan Hamilton at the Tuachan. If you remember a couple posts back I mentioned he is a friend of mine and my friend Mindy is a big fan, so when we saw he was doing a show in St George it was a must go. 

We met him for lunch when we got into town. 
Then we did a little bit of shopping and then headed to the theater


After the show certain fans get to go back stage for a meet and greet with the comedians. We got to do that for a minute and then went back to his hotel with him, another comedian and wife and we played games for a bit. Such a fun time. 

Saturday morning we got up, went to breakfast, took a tour of Brigham Young's summer home, stopped at the temple

and then drove over a curb and tore a panel thingy off the bottom of the car. So a nice guy at the service station fixed it for us.

and then we drove on home. Short but very sweet. It was nice to get away and laugh really hard. I need to laugh more often. It's good for me.

Then Monday Ivan had his friend party. We took them to play battle ball. Boys are rowdy.

Ivan, Jack, Crew, Micah, Corbin, Kayden, Owen, Ethan, Cael, Porter, Brayden, Sawyer and Charlie

I think they had most fun flipping water bottles at the table

and by golly, that's a wrap for March

No comments:

Post a Comment