Balle

Balle

Thursday, May 12, 2016

what a great two days

I don't know how many times I think something like, "you should move that cup or it's going to get knocked over" and then, as if I don't want to be told what to do, I ignore myself and sure enough the cup gets tipped over.  It's a lot of things…. "you should check your planner incase you have something today you're forgetting," you should, you should, you should!

Things are gonna change though. When I was packing tuesday I thought, "throw some finger nail clippers in." It was followed by an "oh I won't need them," but I caught myself and threw them in anyway. When we got to the hotel I went to unzip the suitcase and jammed my fingernail against the side and tore it way down. Glad I had the clippers. 

Yesterday morning we were headed out to Epcot center and I thought, "you should throw a tylenol in your bag." I don't really use a lot of medication and the sinus pressure I used it for was gone, but my hell I put it in my bag anyway. Of all the people wandering around Epcot that day I passed a couple and they looked at me and said, "do you happen to have any tylenol on you?" I was so happy I did. The husband told me they needed tylenol cuz his wife is pregnant and its all she can take. I normally would take an advil, but being pregnant too, I had the tylenol. Both of us due in Nov. Quirky little world we live in.

Let see if I can get 100% for listening skills from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment