Balle

Balle

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Goodbye one bed partner….. Hello to another

I've had this snuggly little blonde teddy bear in my bed for the last 4yrs, well lets be honest, I've had 3 little snuggly bed partners in and out of my bed for the last 8 yrs, but the little blonde one has been a constant. 

We finally bought her a bed!



We've had kids sleep in our bed and we've slept in kids bed, but lately the boys have been in their OWN beds and even latelyier they have been going to sleep on their OWN; meaning we go in and read and then instead of laying there until they fall asleep, we leave and they go to bed on their own. Weird I know. Except for Mrs. Emery….. buuut the time has come! she now has a big girl bed and like a big girl, she has been sleeping in it. What, what!?! 

I wonder what it's going to be like to have Mike as my bed partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment