Balle

Balle

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

what he said

Dinner is pretty much ready, I'm just waiting for Mike to get home so heck, I'll throw up another post.

Jack is a pretty good friend. He's got his bestest little buddy Logan Despain and then he also plays so good with Charlie Keel (not Ivan's charlie) and then he's got a few little girls that come to play. This is AndieJane. She and Jack were playing one day and came upstairs wanting  bowl of cereal. All the sudden Jack got so giggly and as they sat down he turns to me and giggles out in a bewildered way, "gosh, I just don't know WHO I'm gonna marry!? It's a good thing I have a long journey ahead of me, right mom?"  He also got a love not from a little girl named Allison in his class and then he asked her to be his valentine and then he came home sad one day and said she was moving. He'll still bring her up and say he misses her because she was the nicest girl.


Then last night Ivan ran over to Micah's to see if he could play. They weren't home but someone had left a display on the door step asking Micah's older sister to the prom. Ivan came home and told me and I said, "oh yeah, one day you guys are going to have to come up with silly ways to ask a girl to the prom and he said, "mom, I don't care what kind of old lady you'll be, but you're the only one I'm asking to the prom." Jack's a lady lover and Ivan's not thinking much about the girls. At the time Jack was telling me he asked Allison to be his Valentine I asked Ivan if there as anyone in his class he would want to ask and he, without hesitation, replies, "duh mom, Sawyer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment