Balle

Balle

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jack and Jared turn 4


It's fun to celebrate with cousin Jared, especially since Mandy is more fun than I am and brings mustaches and such for the kids. 


 
My kids get so reserved sometimes around others. Jack's favorite thing to do is swing things and fling things so they hit into something.  He's constantly sword fighting. I'm mean smacking a piñata  is right up his alley. Unless everyone is watching I guess.  I had to practically force him.


Happy birthday to Jack. I love your soft skin. I love watching you jump, kick, twist, flop and roll, pretending you are doing all sorts of tricks or fighting bad guys. I love when you are sweet and get this little crooked smile and half wink of the eye. I love how you like to make up stories either about something so far fetched or something you just heard Ivan tell me about. I don't love how passive you are when we get after you and it doesn't phase you. You won't use the bathroom at other peoples houses. You like to throw things when you get mad.  I love your little sense of humor and how fun you are to snuggle with. I love how you get excited about hand-me-downs and other simple things or activities. You love TV and video games so much. 
I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Mandy cake too? What would you do, cake-wise, without her? If we didn't have Candace, I'd probably insist on cupcakes or rice krispy treats. The toys-on-cake method it always good.

    ReplyDelete