Balle

Balle

Friday, November 22, 2013

This girl

I just barely took this picture of our girl who we cannot get enough of.  I can't even explain what it is, but she is so fun. Bedtime is a pure joy with this girl. I get her tooth brush out and she just opens her mouth right up and makes the "ahhhhh" sound. Tonight I was too lazy to put the toothpaste on, but when I started to brush without it she says, "paste, paste" as she's looking around for the toothpaste. She loves to "urse" so we sit down on the floor in front of her crib and nurse. When she feels ready she says, "in, in." I lay her in the crib and she puckers up her little lips. I lean in and kiss that darling face and then she says, "bye, bye" about 3 or 4 times as I leave the room. Tonight I left and grabbed my phone and went back in and took this picture. She looked at the phone and said, "cheese" with that little thumb in her mouth. She just gets more fun each day. She's starting to get the football, bend over with it on the ground and say, "hut, hut" following right in Ivans little footsteps. 

I could go on an on. Another day.

1 comment: