Balle

Balle

Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's another day

I guess I'll go on a tad more. Tonight we were at Mike's moms and she was eating this ice cream bar. Whenever she spills something she tells me, "spilled." Her ice cream got kinda drippy and so naturally she let us know she spilled. Sharon gave her a napkin, she cleaned up the drippings, ate more ice cream and continued to wipe up as she dripped. 
And lately, while we are driving she'll call out, "mom, hand" and wants me to reach back and hold her hand as we go. Mike was driving tonight and got to do the honors. Then of course when I turned to take a picture of it she gave her smile and said, "cheeeeese."

I'm sure there will be more

In other news.......the other day Jack was at his friends house and said, "when my baby came out of Heaven she was naked. Was yours?" The friends mom told him yes their baby was naked too and then she told him that all babies are, even he was. He looked at her with raised, dubious eyebrows and said, "not me! I had a cape."

2 comments:

  1. Can I have her???

    And too funny that Jack thinks he came with a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i want her!

    she is a keeper and that picture of your kids! Perfect! i'm hoping maybell will want to spend some time over here playing soon :)

    ReplyDelete