Balle

Balle

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2014

This blogging is great, however then you don't have any new news to tell people when you see them. I got to visit my Arizona cousins this weekend, but feel a tad repetitive sharing stories about the kids.... I think they already know them all! :) Oh well, we'll continue to blog. So here is Halloween this year.....

Moms house for soup and then walk down the street to this display her neighbor puts up on their roof

Ivan and Jensen

Jensen, Jack and Jared


Mandy always seems to get in the spirit

I'm enjoying the school thing. It makes me miss teaching a bit, so to fill that I'll just try and poke my head in on Ivan every now and again. Got to help out with their Halloween party.



Our neighbor who works at the school

quick visits to trick or treat grandma's

and her neighbor. This is a great picture if you look close. It's kinda depicts each kid...... Maybell's always jumping aroun, Jack is always a step behind and Ivan's usually right on track


 grandma youngs

Annual neighbor pictures. 

It was kinda crazy trying to finish dinner and get out there, I saw pix already started to be taken so I ran out..... we didn't get linkin dang it. Sorry Julie!

 The two girls stayed home and passed out candy. We sat on the porch for a bit and everyone I would hand out a piece of candy to she would yell either, "no" or "mine"
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment