Balle

Balle

Friday, March 29, 2013

Parker Post

We love all our nieces and nephews the same. They are all so good to our kids, however I have to do a quick Parker post because I have a few pictures that must not go to waste....

At the baby's blessing a year ago I picked up my phone, turned it on and saw this!
ha ha ha ha ha,  I think I really did let out a little scream and threw my phone down. I couldn't leave it as my wallpaper though, for fear of someone seeing it and thinking I was a pervert. So I took it off..... until the next time I picked up my phone.... and saw this. I'm not sure which is worse, the no shirt or the harry armpit!

It totally looks like an 80's movie star poster or something

 Just random Parker pictures I discover on my phone every now and then.



 Except for these last two. We went in the other night and ate at Riley's
  (the old Malt Barn on Redwood rd. You should eat there it's really good) 
  We had to see the working man in action. Saving for a Mission, Right?


A great example to my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment