Balle

Balle

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cake Eaters

Happy Birthday Ivan and Miss Maybell
Mandy is our family cake maker, but she had surgery on her eyes this past week so I was left to my own devices on this one! I should have gotten a better picture because it turned out cute. Definitly not full of talent (a sheet cake with a few animals plopped on top), but it was a fun one.
Ivan is 5. I tell people, "I can't believe he is 5 already! yet I also can't believe my oldest child is only 5! 
Serve me up a lil of this face





You can call her Miss Maybell, we call her Miss Piggy! 
Honestly, this girl has to have something going in her mouth all the time. She has this loud, annoying squawk  in between bites of food, as if we are not shoveling it in fast enough. 
This first cupcake picture is strictly for that little fat hand and the way she's holding the cupcake so cute. Oh those are tiny little hands.





 You can't see their faces too good, but they are laughing at her eat her cupcake. It's nice when others get a kick out of your kids



The poor kids get like 6 birthday parties. Well really just 2, both sides of the family. So here is cake and cupcake round two with Mikes family


She just kept pointing off to the side where no one was and laughing. You've seen those paintings where there is an angel off to the side, the adults can't see, but the babies are pointing and laughing. I'm sure hoping her grandpa Balle and 2 sets of great grandparents where there to wish her a happy 1st birthday!



 That's a present, not another cupcake honey


 We sure appreciate our family, who take time to celebrate with us and get excited over our kids with us. There are still a few younger cousins on my side of the family for them to play with and I'm so glad. The cousins on Mikes side are all older, but they still play so good with our boys and I'm grateful to have those older cousins for my kids to look up to and learn from.



Happy Birthday to Ivan and Emery

3 comments:

  1. Ummm....your baby is 1??? I can't believe it!!! I thought your cake is awesome. I forget we have close birthdays- my youngest is the 12th and my oldest is the 24th. Cute, cute kiddos you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Evie points at everything. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I have no doubt there was someone(s) next to her getting her to laugh! I love moments like that that remind you of how thin the veil is. And your kids are so stinkin' cute that I just keep staring at these pictures! I think I may be having withdrawals from Becca and Becca's kids. (okay, sorry, you too, Mike)

    ReplyDelete