Balle

Balle

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The other day Mike suggested that we start taking more pictures with us in them, with the kids,  so that in case we were to die, our kids would have pictures of us. Last night I went to dinner with a couple childhood friends and did just that. OH MY WORD, shoot me now! A quick reminder of why I DON'T take more pictures with me in them. (No need to reassure me that it's a fine picture. Some days are just better than others) 
Heather and Tera, you guys look great though.
Maybe I'll stick with more pictures like this. I actually absolutely love this picture. Jack took it, he's sitting on the couch in front of me and Ivan. I'm looking at something and Ivan is looking over my shoulder. Is that little hand just casually rested there not the cutest thing ever? I think it is. My favorite thing to do is be close with my children. 


1 comment:

  1. That IS a sweet picture! I love cuddling with my boys too. There is something magical about that physical contact and I just love it.

    PS: You look great in the top picture!!

    ReplyDelete