Balle

Balle

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My new parenting style

I told Mike last night that I was going to start parenting Downton Abby style. It's sure to spice up our lives a bit, don't you think? So this mornings situation could have gone more like this..... please use an accent as you read

Ivan: "Ma Ma, (make sure that accent is English and not southern)  I wish for you to build a cave for me to play in"

Lady Balle: "My dear boy, it's close to half pass the hour and we must leave for school at once"

Ivan: begs and cries and begs and cries and begs and cries some more

Lady Balle: "Should you insist on carrying on like you are I shall have to remove you from your ladyships presence, never build you a cave, spank your bottom end as hard as my royal hand can stand and order you straight to your room. Now, I bid you good day!"

3 comments:

  1. I think this is going to work wonders! Think I should try it on Luce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me!

    You're blogging like mad lately! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh. You are so stinkin awesome! I love ALL of your posts ;)

    ReplyDelete