Balle

Balle

Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's amazing, the power a movie has over our children. 
I'm not kidding you, like one second before this picture the kids were bouncing off the walls. Running and screaming and laughing. A significant amount of energy. I told them to gather on the couch and they were still so silly. Then I pushed "play."
(It's not that I don't want them to play and have fun. It's just that we were tending and it was getting late and they kinda needed to wind down so that when they went home they could go to bed)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ivan's popcorn container is 5 times the size of the other ones!!! Sometimes I just need a few quiet minutes while they watch a movie. Now just to get my 3yr old to sit through the movie instead of begging me to play with him halfway through!!

    ReplyDelete