Balle

Balle

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pin this

I've never been on Pinterest. I feel like all the creativity and cute ideas out there would be a sensory overload for me. That's why I like In and Out burger so much. It's like 2 choices, a regular burger or a cheeseburger. I feel like my life is so simple when I eat there. I daresent do pinterest to myself. 

Is this what one might find on there? 
Feel free to pin my idea. It's an ice cream bucket artistically converted into a tub toy holder. I've included a tutorial below if you would like to make one yourself.
1. Eat all the ice cream from the bucket
2. Wash in hot, soapy water
3. Place securely on the edge of the bath tub. For safety, a corner is recommended
4. Gently place the heap of toys into the bucket

4 comments:

  1. love it. i don't do pintrest either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! What great ideas you have! Keep sharing them with us and Pinterest will be overrun with all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awfully big bucket of used-to-be ice cream, Becca. Hm. :)

    ReplyDelete