Balle

Balle

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I didn't think I was obsessed with shoes, I guess I am, cuz I know I've already done a post in the past about them. But goodness, gracious aren't these so cute!?!
After I bought them I was so bummed because her legs were too fat and they wouldn't close in the back, so she couldn't wear them. They still don't close all the way, but the tights were enough friction to help keep them on anyway.

 I'm sorry, I've decided I have to take a picture now and then when she's in a cute outfit. I'll admit, I'm part vain and I do enjoy buying clothes. No one really gets to see them. So I'll be posting a cute outfit  once in a while.

5 comments:

  1. She sure did look cute today, and I didn't even notice that the boots were open in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are DARLING!!!! Keep posting the cute outfits so I can swoon and be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfits! Share them all the time. I am sure glad you like to buy baby outfits. Thanks to you, Dawson has adorable clothes! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing already! What a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!! She looks like she's almost walking!! Growing up way too fast. All your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete