Balle

Balle

Monday, January 28, 2013

Will she ever?

Yes Mam, you are adorable, but it's crawling that's going to get you places, not looks.

Swimming in place won't work either
(she lays on her belly and rolls her wrists in circles 90 mph and kicks her legs)

And crying DEFINITELY won't!

Oh come on child, stay focused on the task at hand here....


But mom, look!

Don't you roll back over

What? like this mom? That's it! That's it! ok, now crawl baby, crawl!

Aw DANG it! Well, your looks will have to do for now!



Actually, she does get around. She does the army crawl thing. I guess that's fine. She would much rather be standing, however I'm a crawl nazi. I remember my grandma talking about it once and said that they had some kids who had trouble reading go back and do the crawling motion as a sort of therapy or something? I don't remember exactly, but I do know it's important they crawl so everyone keep your fingers crossed for little miss Maybell. We gotta get her to tuck those knees!

1 comment:

  1. How old is she now? My babies were all late crawlers. My first two didn't even roll around- they would roll once to their back or front and then stay there!!! I think mine didn't crawl until 9 months or so, maybe even later for Scotty. She is ADORABLE!!! She can get far with her looks- it worked for you, right?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete