Balle

Balle

Thursday, January 31, 2013

After all the ugliness we've had, we deserve some pretty!
The last few days have just been continued snow fall and it's surprisingly nice
Either summer mow or winter plow, we have to do it bare foot, up hill both ways, packing a baby on our back
Now you see them
Now you don't

I think I had more fun than the kids did. All the snow from the plow piled up along the side of our driveway, a sure invitation to dig a little cove into it. 

The other snow post got a close up of Jack and Maybell. We can't leave this cute face out! It's not bundled, but cute just the same.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts crack me up! I love how you strap'd your baby on your back and got to work. You must have pioneer blood in you :o)
    Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter!
    Also great Spider Man party! Love the pic of the boys face to face in their masks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are a brave woman to go out and snow blow the driveway with a baby on your back.. I don't think I could do that.. To cold for me.. :) The kids are getting so big and are darling.. Love reading your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete