Balle

Balle

Monday, January 28, 2013

Jackery is three

Oh goodness gracious, is my boy really 3?!?! 
I wish everyone could know our little Jack. He is so carefree and fun. He has the softest skin, the biggest head, the thinnest hair and the sweetest voice. It never fails, we sit down to the dinner table, ready to take a bite and he has to go to the bathroom! rrrrr. He loves to jump around and kick and do somersaults (like a power ranger). He's also a floppy little guy. When you pick him up or you're helping him get dressed he becomes so floppy and dangly and thinks he's funny. His little sense of humor is so great. He loves to be read to. He loves to play, play, play, but he also loves TV/movies. He's the worlds slowest walker and I wish I could leave him home when I have to go to the store. Talk about "stop and smell the roses" I think he looks at every single thing on the shelf as we walk the isles, but won't let me put him in the cart. Man we love that little body and personality
Jack and Jared are a month apart. We like to celebrate together. Mandy made the cakes. I need to do a post with all the cakes she's made!






1 comment: