Balle

Balle

Monday, November 12, 2012

Jacey

 Another thing I can't believe is that Jacey is 2 1/2. We've been watching her since she was a baby and it seems unbelievable that it's been that long. She's cute and a smart little thing. Her and Jack have a great time together.
 We got Jack using the potty at the beginning of Sept and training that kid was an absolute pleasure. I think we owe it to Jacey. They were training her around June and August and I don't know if it was the potty power video they lent us or him just watching her go, but whatever it was we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!





 I get plenty of football, basketball and fighting animals or ninja's, but with Jacey around once in a while, we I get a lil of this too!
She's a sweet heart and we love having her

2 comments:

  1. haha ok I was looking at your blog and all Kristian saw was the doll picture with the comment about how much you love having her. He freaked out and was like "What is that?! Is that a baby?! " He was freaked out. And it was in bed so it was dark and scary already. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 25 years we will be hearing them say- we've been in love since we were 2!

    ReplyDelete