Balle

Balle

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Their "things"

This is Jack's "thing" right now. Size 10 Power Ranger pajamas that his 18 yr old cousin wore when he was a kid and this watch from Mark and Lisa that came in a happy meal or something years ago. He wants to wear both all the time and walks around telling us it's 60 o'clock.
I took these pictures this morning. I was in the kitchen when he woke up. He came walking out and said, "mom, I've got some wax in my ears. I fink there's 2 of them." We get lots of those types of random thoughts from this kid. He is so funny.
Kids seem to go through phases of what they are into. For a long time Jack carried the green chic-hit car from the movies cars. couldn't go anywhere without it. Then it was a horse. Now it's either this little power ranger guy or spiderman guy. It has to constantly be with him. The only thing I don't like about it is when they set it down some place and then later they ask me where it is and cry at me to find it. Freak people, I'm not the one who plays with it.

A couple other norms in Jack's vocabulary are "lasterday" and "one last more time." I love it!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I also hate when they ask me where there things are. Or when they insist on taking their beloved toy somewhere and then 2 seconds after they are there they put it down never to think of it again until we are home and they are crying that they can't find it!!!

    ReplyDelete