Balle

Balle

Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Knee

Did you know that boys have 3 knees? A right knee, a left knee and weenie.
It's ok, I can write that cuz grandpa Ivan told us that when I was little and I'm sure he wouldn't tell us something we couldn't repeat!

Well my mother in law got her a new knee a couple weeks ago. The right knee to be more specific. We are so happy and hope it makes such a big difference for her.
My mom lucked out and got the best mother in law when she got married. I now feel the same way. This women is exceptional! She has been in pain for a long time with this bad knee, but you would never hear a word of complaint. I love her dearly and am so grateful for all I learn from her. Mike doesn't know this, but I married him for his mom! ;)
Steve and Jen came from Idaho and stayed the week after the surgery and took great care of her.
just a closer look at that cute face
and a little uncle Steve time
This here is an infamous table. I can't tell you how many pictures have been taken around that table over the years. One for each grand kid, each bday since they were born. Great tradition! Great family!

1 comment:

  1. My mother in law also had her right knee replaced at the same time! Also, a wonderful woman. : ) That picture of little Maybell sleeping on Uncle Steve is priceless, I tell ya. Priceless. We also have an Uncle Steve on both sides of our family... now I just wish we shared the same coincidence of those freakin' slender thighs of yours.... seriously? Come on! You've had three kids!! I sure love you though. ; )

    ReplyDelete