Balle

Balle

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our much needed Saturday

We woke up last Saturday morning and just went with our bad self...... no plan.... nothing on our to do list.... just decided to take a drive to Heber and have some lunch. Mikes family is good at stuff like that, they just go for drives. Driving to me has always just been a means to an end. But Mike enjoys a nice drive, so a drive we did.
I always have to zoom in on this little smiley butt

then on our way back we decided to pull over and see what there was to see. Ivan can not get enough of this stuff. His happy, macho side kicks into gear and he charges around the hills like he owns them.
found a little trail and hiked it. Ivan in the lead at all times

My shoes, the worst for a hike, oh well


Then we went home and I went out alone and made a nice dent in our Christmas shopping. 
I guess it was so nice cuz I feel like I'm always chipping away at this to do list and even though we try to do some fun things, when we plan ahead it for some reason still mentally fills like another thing on the list. I dunno, it was just a nice day.

1 comment: