Balle

Balle

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ms. Krispy's

Last year we had a successful round of playgroup/preschool for Ivan. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. He wasn't really interested at that point, but it was fun letting the boys get together and play and it was actually fun having to prepare some activities for them. A friend in the neighborhood runs a little preschool in her home, so this year we are having him go there. Her name is Kristi. When Ivan was little he called her Krispy. Then last week when I dropped him off, Jack called her that. 

Ivan and Jackson. First day of school
Jackson did our little playgroup thing last year so it's nice they know each other. Ivan needs that
Looking for his name 
Picking him up.
It's been fun so far. Since it's so close we get to ride bikes to school.
And we get to go on field trips. We went to this darling little play, "Flat Stanly" a couple weeks ago. When we got there and in our seats I panicked, "what the heck am I doing here by myself with 3 kids? Both Jack and the baby on my lap. A quiet, crowded space. But they did great. They both just sat on my lap and watched. Thank goodness. Hopefully that means field trips to come will be doable.
Ivan just can't get enough of Maybell.......
So naturally he wanted to bring her for show and tell. Look at that happy little look he has
It's fun having him in school. He's grown up so much in the last little bit.

1 comment:

  1. There is just something SO sweet about a little kid holding a baby. I seriously can't get enough of that pic of Ivan holding Emery on your bed. I can't see much of her face but I know she's just looking up at him, thinking, "oh how I love my big brother." So sweet!

    Ryker is just like that with Evie. He seriously wants to hold her, or hold her hand, every time he sees her. It just makes my little heart beat a little bit faster every time I see it because Evie looks so adorable in his big strong older-cousin arms. She just stares at his face and looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete