Balle

Balle

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Well, in honor of Carson's life, we'll update ours

I feel like there are a few summer things I want to record, but before we do that I need to, really quick, post this dang cute picture of little helmet head! I'm not sure what it is? I mean that chubby face is adorable. I love the little dress. I love little fat legs hanging out of onsies and dresses. BUT I'm gonna have to go with the shoes! Yup, I think it's the shoes that make this picture so cute. Kate let me borrow them. They are like the patent leather, little baby doll shoes that should have white ruffle sock poking out around the ankles and so they make this picture seem either old fashioned, like she's a cupie doll or maybe Shirley Temple. I think it's so cute. I'm just so sad her face kinda looks washed out, because I'll tell ya..... that face, it's a cute one!
And I need more pictures of kids standing on fire places. I swear, growing up, all our pictures were take'n standing on the fire place. The big, lava rock fireplace was clearly that era. Both of our parents have one. I must use it more often!
Can you see my shoes? What in the world are they? Clearly not cute patent leather baby doll ones. More like pointy witches shoes. On a 3 yr old? Am I right? I can't tell? I can tell that I'm chubby though. I always thought my babies got their chub from Mike ;) Oh no wait, I think I can see that my feet are kinda tilted up onto their sides so the rubber soles are slightly showing. It kinda looked like a glare on the fireplace, which made them look pointed in the toes. Anyway... I think my dads pack of cigarettes laying there is a nice touch.

4 comments:

  1. That is an adorable face!!!!! The shoes are so cute. Wish I had a little girl to dress up in cute dresses and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad she's wearing them! They never really fit Lucy :( The shoes, the helmet, the chubby cheeks... my cutest neighbor for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dream baby Emery is. When will we meet? AZ trip soon, or cabin reunion? (don't get me started) :)

    Can you please do a post full of HS and college pictures of you? Maybe a whole edition of dance (Sadie Hawkins homecoming) you know. Please?

    ReplyDelete