Balle

Balle

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

one more random one before we update....

Ok so I'm learning that we take a lot of sleeping pictures around here. I'm not sure what the deal is. But I was looking at them and started to notice a similarity in the boys. These two boys couldn't be more different, however they seem to sleep the same.





They aren't posed I promise. Maybe all people just kinda sleep the same. I mean there are only so many positions to sleep in, but it's just funny that they would be in the same position at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. I feel I'm the best mom when my kids are sleeping, so I too have a ton of sleeping pics. It's because I capture the "quiet" moments. I don't think if taking a pic of me yelling at my kids. (I probably should, keep on track better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! They will love those when they get older. Nothing better than sweet brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny that the boys are in the same position when you think about taking a picture.. You do have alot of sleeping pictures.. I don't think i have one as Hank has gotten older.. Usually when Hank is sleeping I leave him alone. Maybe bc i don't want to wake him up & im enjoying the time..
    The boys are getting so big too.. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete