Balle

Balle

Saturday, September 29, 2012

If you kids don't shut the door! SO HELP ME!!!

And there's about that many on the other side too! 
The master piece hangs right over our kitchen table. Yes, where we eat our dinner. The best is when one of them little guys has just been stuck, and is still trying to pull its poor self off, and you're just about to put a bite of food in your mouth. Mike asked me the other day, "if you walked into someones house and they had this hanging over their kitchen table would you be totally grossed out?" I totally would! And I won't tell you the story about Maybell reaching up and grabbing the old one..... I had to use goo gone to get the stickiness off of her!

2 comments:

  1. love the sleeping photos. i had a friend in college and his family sort of adopted me. his mom tutored me in math and they fed me dinner a lot. i remember the fly trap hanging over their kitchen sink and i always thought it was so gross. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! That is so annoying when the kids don't close the door. I swear that is all I say all summer long "Shut the door!!"

    ReplyDelete