Balle

Balle

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

mowing..... it's on going

Remember last summer, when we got our new mower, how excited I was about all it's time saving features. Well I'm ready for an updated version, mower 2013, with a big button on the top that, when you push it, it freezes children and all their needs and wants until AFTER I'm done mowing. Crud, could I stop anymore times to open gates, re-put on shoes, get drinks, re-put on shoes?!?!? Except for Charlie, he is my faithful lawn mowing partner. He sticks by my side the whole time.

3 comments:

  1. Haa!! One of the many reasons I hate moving the lawn!! Or trying to do ANY other activity. The constant Mom, I need..... Mom, can you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a woman that mowes the lawn. no I'm not coming on to you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh! I'm glad my child isn't causing you heartache while you mow... I especially loves when he says stuff like, "when is becca going to mow? I miss her lawn mower mom."

    ReplyDelete