Balle

Balle

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Moment of Silence

I can't seem to sit down and update our life right now. It just doesn't feel right to do so. 

Our neighbors and friends lost their pride and joy and reason for living thur night to a tragic accident in a cemetery. I feel like everyone should stop, morn, feel compassion.....take a moment of silence of sorts. Hilary and I serve together in primary. During this time together I've learned  just how much she loves her boys. I know we all love our children, but when I think of Hilary I think of her two boys, because of the way she talks and lives her life for them. They are her everything. Know that there is a little family here in Lehi who needs the worlds prayers to mend their broken hearts.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Becca- my heart breaks for that family. I heard about this story and was so sad to read it and now to hear that it is someone you know....it's so tragic. I will definitely include them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about him in the news. So heartbreaking and sad. I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for Carson's family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sad I read about that!! I am so sorry for the Loss. We will pray for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Becca. I can't imagine what they're going through. It broke my heart when I read his story on the news. I'm so glad they have people like you around them to love and support them through this nightmare. I will also keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca! I went to check your blog for some good laughs, you are always so funny and articulate. I didn't expect to cry! You are so sweet. I truly appreciate you dedicating a post to my wonderful Carson. He was my reason for living. My boys are my everything. Thank you. loves, Hil

    ReplyDelete