Balle

Balle

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ivan's high level education

Ivan is really enjoying his little preschool/play group. I don't have to give any words of encouragement or coaxing to get him to go. He is happy to go.... and not just when it's at our house. It will be fun to look back one day and remember some of the things we've done so I try to take a few pictures.

We each end up doing it once a month at our house, so here's to September and the letter E.





 Here's to October and I can't remember what letter we had or what fun things we did, but they did get to wear their costumes.
 Here's to December and the letter M
 They are acting out different M words. I can't quite remember what they are though



 That's a manger if you can't tell
Which brings us to January and the letter Q and also stars

3 out of the 4 moms are pregnant. Heather just had her baby a week ago. She came to pick up the kids Wed at 11:30 and I ask about her due date and she told me it was that Sunday, but then made a little grunt sound like she's having a small contraction and then mentioned ever so casually that she thought maybe he would come before Sunday. I found out  later that she had her baby at about 3:00 that same day. Whatta champ! I'm due next and then Emily is a few months after.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are darling! And I'm not sure if I freaked out already... but a GIRL!!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your family of boys to get a little more estrogen in the house :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that's a pretty rockin' set up. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete