Balle

Balle

Thursday, December 8, 2011

When the going gets tough, the tough go to....

There are 3 places Mike suggests I go when I need a break. Often times (I mean, on rare occasion) when he comes home from work and I'm a tad Ornery he so kindly suggests, "Hey, after dinner why don't you run to Ross." He likes to be with me after I've come home from one of these 3 places. He seems to think I come home happier.
1. Zumba - I've jumped on the Zumba bandwagon and I am really enjoying the ride. It's so fun. I just go one night a week, cuz even though I know it's good to exercise during pregnancy I still can't help but think I might give that little one brain damage bouncing around like that too much. I do love it though.
2. The Doctors- My doctor makes me AND the baby feel like a champ each time I have my checkup. I know that is part of his job, but I still suck it right in. Why wouldn't I come home happy!
3. Ross- need I say more? Who doesn't like a good deal and a new article of clothing?

At least he doesn't tell me to go to hell right!?!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha!!! You are so funny!! I wonder if he wants to tell you to go to hell?! Your doctor sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's called "one freaking awesome husband"...! And yes, you ARE doing a good job! That baby couldn't have a better mama! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca,

    You didn't tell me that you tried Zumba? Remember how I told you and Mik you guys would love it? I am so glad you have joined the Party. Zumba is a blast. How are you feeling? I would love to see you soon. Oh and Ross. I love that place I love a great deal. You are my kinda Girl!

    ReplyDelete