Balle

Balle

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Emotional Resilience

 The church offers a variety of self reliance classes. Usually the stake will hold them on a week night. Each class runs for 10-12 weeks. The classes are all wonderful. I don't think anyone who has taken one  would say they are a waste of time. However, it is hard to get people out. It's hard to go out in the evening and it's hard to commit to something for that long. 

I've been the Relief Society president in our ward and decided to do one durning the day, at my house, for gals in our ward. It was truly a highlight to have these ladies over every week for 10 weeks. We did the emotional resilience one. There was 5 of us on a regular basis. The material is truly inspired and the relationship we built with each other is long lasting. I got a picture of a table setting, but never got one with us in it. That's a shame. I will be forever grateful for this time and experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment