Balle

Balle

Friday, December 30, 2022

Christmas break into New Years

 There is so much hubbub during the month of December that it's not until after Christmas that I can really sit back and enjoy the decorations and the tree lights and the fake fire in the fireplace. It's  nice having kids home and Mike mostly off work. I like this display in my window, this Scandinavian looking cutting board and the Christmas house lego I got for Christmas.






*Audrey had a reception down in Hurricane,  so I took the girls and went with my  mom and dad, Jamie and Nielsen. It was a snowy drive. We stopped at the Beaver Creamery, went to the reception and then stayed the night in Aunt Becca's St George house



*The boys went skiing




*Mike and I took the girls, with friends Clara and Ellie, to Evermore. It was too cold and rainy to really enjoy. I've just been so curious about the place and wanted to give it a try. 



*and then finish up the year on New Years Eve at Grandma Balle's. 









Clara, Zoey and Emery. Enjoying the last day of break



No comments:

Post a Comment