Balle

Balle

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas 2022

 

Well gosh, I didn't get a lot of pictures this year. Where are all the photo's from Christmas Eve at my moms?  I'm sure we had a good time. I think we did a readers theater and I remember that being a good time. We do have proof Santa made it again this year.  It's  hard to see in this dark picture, but the kids got 2 small tote goat.  And I was excited for Emery when I came out and saw she finally got an American Girl Ice-cream van. She's been wanting something like this the past couple year. 
It was nice this year having Christmas on Sunday. We got up and looked at a few things, got ready for church, went and listened to the beautiful Christmas music in Sacrament meeting and then came home and opened presents from under the tree. I liked spreading it out a little bit. 

Merry Christmas







No comments:

Post a Comment