Balle

Balle

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Random acts of Kateness




  
she pulls the blanket up to her face when she sleeps. 
Sometimes I go in and move it down but she pulls it right back up


kinda scary, right? 
But aren't those legs poking out delicious.






  

I was watching a show on my phone and fell asleep and dropped the phone, but my hand was still kinda up. Mike took a picture cuz looks like Kate was doing the same thing
  
Out for Indian food-first time in a high chair

helping me cook dinner.

You are a happy, happy girl. Your tongue seems to always be hanging out the side of your mouth. You have a fun high pitched squill when you are excited. We have staring contests a lot. You love to watch everyone around you and you make that zerbert (sp) noise out of your mouth a lot. I can not quit kissing your fat cheeks and snuggling your little butt!! I love waking up next to your little body. When you wake up you are all smiles and it is so dang cute. I love to change your clothes and have your little fat legs flop out when I undress you. We love you so much

2 comments:

  1. So cute, looks like she was made from the same recipe of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby girl. She is coming into her own!

    ReplyDelete