Balle

Balle

Monday, November 28, 2016

Is it really almost DECEMBER!?!?

Ok, school just started right? How is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas then? Golly. I guess I'll sit and blog to the enjoyable sound of Ivan and friends down stairs banging that dang ball repeatedly against the wall. Cuz since the baby was born I'm trying to hang on to the sweet emotions and pure joy I've been feeling. So I refuse to let that sound anger me.....

Well, like I said, school started. Emery is a poser. I was taking pictures of her every day she went to school and she always has to hit a dance pose.






We enjoyed another season of flag football for Ivan and soccer for both boys. Raiders took 2nd in the "super bowl." We love coach Fern

We had halloween

 Ivan  was going to be storm trooper until Nielsen bought Cole a skeleton outfit that was too small so he had to get him a bigger size and gave us the smaller size. Then he wanted to be that instead.





 The front office 


 My moms
 Mike's moms
 Annual neighbor friend picture

I was pregnant
(I know, it's inappropriate)
 I had to post this one so we could remember these awesome pajama's I wore, that Mike could not wait to get rid of. It was actually a dress I ordered and it was horrid and quickly turned into pajama's. Ugly, but comfy. 

Mike and Ivan went fishing over winter break and Ivan insisted we eat the fish. He couldn't quit talking about that fish. It was in the freezer for a couple days and he'd get it out periodically and say how exciting it was we had the fish in the freezer. 


I suffered through 2 bladder infections back to back that sucked all my energy and kept me on the pot. 

Jack started Jr Jazz. Ivan started Futsal (indoor soccer). Emery has been doing dance.

I had the baby and it went just how I was hoping it would. We are all in love with her.

Mykel, my niece delivered her own baby, in the car, at the gas station, a week after our baby

Now we are waiting for my cousin Shelley and my other niece Hillary who are due in a couple weeks.

Mike had a birthday. 
We  had thanksgiving with Mikes family on his bday (20th). 
"kid table"


Thanksgiving day Mike, his mom and the two boys went to St George for a soccer tournament. They had a nice little trip and Emery and I had Thanksgiving at Aunt Ronda's and a nice little girls weekend at home. 






I got all my Christmas shopping done before the baby came so now we will just sit back and enjoy the holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. (1) Emery's dance poses are great.
    (2) Baby pictures? I don't even know babies' name!
    (3) She delivered the baby in the car by herself? What?! Please tell more about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog

    Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete