Balle

Balle

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Our neighborhood does a huge easter egg hunt in the park every year. They do lots of fun things like live bunnies, face painting, a night egg hunt for older kids and we haven't participated in it ONCE in the  8yrs we've lived here.  What is wrong with us? This year we ventured out a tiny bit and did one with Butlers in our back yard.





We colored egg's and had another hunt with Mike's family.  We also did one with my family.







And here are a couple of random pictures. When we are at my mother in laws and I say it's time to go home it's like a trigger sound for a bowl of cereal. Sometimes it drives me batty! Ivan is soooo into Krave cereal right now and she always has it and Jack likes fruit loops. 

the kids playing jail one day. 
 I said strike a funny pose not everyone pick your nose!

1 comment:

  1. Jack picking his nose in that picture of all the kids at your mom's house is great!

    (This is Ryan)

    ReplyDelete