Balle

Balle

Friday, May 29, 2015

Jack finished pre-school and is ready for kindergarten

Man, this kid! 
It was a pure treat taking him to and from school. When he'd get out of the car he'd turn around 2 or 3 times and blow me a kiss. When I'd pick him up he was always so excited about what they'd done that day. 




Spotlight

Field trip


Twinners

Field trip





The perfect student…..except for the end of year program.  
He was so excited for it and practiced the songs at home all the time. Ivan doesn't love to sing little songs and so he never comes home and sings anything from school. Jack was always doing it so I was excited for his program. Last minute they had to change it from Ms Kristi's house to the church and it threw him all out of whack. He wouldn't do it. He wouldn't get on stage. I took a picture of the gap where he is suppose to be standing. Man it made me mad. I literally cried I was so mad and sad. I wanted to see that little fat face up there! 
We will miss Ms Kristi's, but Jack is so excited for kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment