Balle

Balle

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ivan the great finished First Grade

Ok seriously, this school year FLEW by! 
Next year we go to a brand new elementary. I'm excited about it, but I will miss North Point. I thought it was such a great school. Ivan's teacher was so fun. It was her first year teaching and she was an excited first year teacher. She was always so in love with everything her students were doing and we often got "love emails" telling us so. She was also a great picture taker and gave us copies.

The school theme this year was "Take Flight"






                                           Dad's and donuts                   Crazy hair day

Mustache day


I didn't help out much in the classroom cuz I have Emery, but one day she needed help and said I could bring her with me. She had all the kids sitting around her on the rug, going through some math stuff. Emery and I were in a back corner separating some things. When she asked for an answer to a math question Emery called out, "14." Then when they got up for their "brain break" to dance Emery couldn't contain herself and had to join in.

Teacher appreciation. 
Thank you Aunt Dottie and Jamie for helping me. There was a big, cute owl that sat on the branch but I can't find the picture 





LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL……..

Field Day/Fun run



School Dance festival




I don't know what it's like to have something dangling between my legs all the time, it must be weird because Ivan can't leave it alone.  My friend Katie took these pictures for me and didn't even realize she  was capturing him just perfectly!


Little class program on the last day


Kids in his class from our neighborhood
(Brynlee, Lily, Micah, Jackson, Coen)

We will miss Mrs Jensen!

And miss picking Ivan up
(he'll bus next year)




We won't miss homework and will dread it for next year!

Happy Summer everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment