Balle

Balle

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Turns out I was right! He is good guy.
 I have a couple friends in town and Mike so graciously watched our 8 kids while we went out for a couple hours. Kate (my neighbor) texted me this picture out her back door. Can you see, he is carrying 2 kids, walking them all over to the park. What a good man


I'm so happy to see them. I'm so glad they are here, they bring sunshine to my soul.
Monday we spent the day at another friends cabin. The cabin next to theirs had some crazy cool playground stuff. A giant log teeter-totter that all 4 of us got on and sadly did not get a picture. A big long metal slide and a fun swing


buuuut that's beside the point- the point is, Mike watched all the kids with not a word of complaint. :)
A 1yr old. Two 2 yr olds. Five others.

2 comments:

  1. am i really that tall?? dude fix my hair before the next pic so I don't look like a gomer. love.

    ReplyDelete