Balle

Balle

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers day goal.... almost achieved

My goal this past week was to let my kids 
*see me kneeling
* feel joy from looking at my happy smiling face
*remember all flowers, from being around me
That way I would earn my right to the songs they'd be singing at church today. 

I just about did it. It's been a good week. This morning was going good. I kept my smiling face on as they ran from me while trying to get them ready for church. We were ready early enough to go outside and take a couple mothers day pictures..... but then I snapped
 He just couldn't keep the batman figure down and out of the way of his face. We asked, and asked and asked. Then mom snapped, grabbed the batman and chucked it across the lawn. I never think those things through. Did I really think we would get a smile for a picture after that? nope, just tears
 so we gave it back. But he's still mad
well, here's to another happy mothers day

4 comments:

  1. countless times I have thrown something across the room. always always make things worse, but i feel good for that half a second watching something fly like the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaha! yup, been there done that - more than once. Yeah, for sure they will smile after doing something like that. Once Zac threw Bridgers hotwheel car in the road and it got run over by a real car. Fat chance for a smile the whole rest of the day after that stunt.
    You are so cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca you are an awesome mom.. I love how you are so real in your blogging. I"m pretty sure all mom's get frustrated with their children and what they are doing at times, i give you credit that you are striving to do and be a better mom. I love the pictures and your children are getting so big and very adorable. Love reading your blog!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is hilarious, you should write a book!

    ReplyDelete