Balle

Balle

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kassie's Calendar

This years featured picture from cousin Kassie's calendar
why: I love the country feel and when my grandparents lived in Mapleton they had an old, large red barn that we had the best of time playing in. It had this great tire swing hanging from the front, a top loft full of hay that we spent hours and hours playing in, a zip line that we miraculously survived countless runs from the tip top to the bottom on and the horses sugar cubes we used to sneak in and eat (gross).

My cousin Kassie has been developing her photography skills over the past few years. At our extended families Christmas party each year we exchange a gift with the cousin our age (a tradition since we were wee ones). Kassie and my sister Mandy always exchange. She started giving her one of the calendars she made each year. Then she started giving all the aunts one and now she gives everyone one. Something I most definitely look forward to. It sits right here next to my computer. Thanks Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment