Balle

Balle

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sorry, I know my last few posts are not that entertaining. It's more just for documentation sake.  For the past few months I've been thinking, "oh man, I have got to get on that blog and update our summer." Turns out there aint much to update. I feel like we've been soooo busy, however as I review, I'm not sure what we've been busy with. And we really haven't done any super exciting things this summer. I think every day is super exciting, but you know what I mean. I don't have any trip to Africa to blog about. 

Every month or so my family tries to get together for a combined FHE. My brothers kids are Catholic, so it's a fun way for us to help them learn a little bit about the church. They are usually pretty last minute and low key. Except this one.  I decided to have them all out to our house to do some of the games we did at our primary activity this summer. It was fun. We just had different stations to rotate to. At each one we told about a scripture hero and how they chose the right. Not this one, it's just musical sponges.
 David and Goliath- who could throw the wet sponge the farthest
 See the sponges flailing all over the place.... except for Ivan's blue one, in a straight line, straight in front of him. It didn't land the farthest, but I'd say that was a very nice, straight throw.
 Noah's ark. Rained 40 days and 40 nights.
(the buckets have tiny holes in the bottom so it's like rain coming out)

 Samuel the Lamanite, on the wall, getting shot at
 Jonah and the whale. They are in the whale/pool and they had to dive for shark fruit snacks
 Jack and Jared found fun in squirting Saul
(That's his name, it's not another scripture story)
 My mom.... watering the dead spots in our grass

2 comments:

  1. I love the Samuel the lamanite one. That is hilarious. You're a great aunt!

    ReplyDelete