Balle

Balle

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

I try not to yell at the precious little ones...


so when I get angry, instead of yelling I make this obnoxious loud errrrrr sound in the back of my throat. It makes me feel like I got to yell, without yelling. It's probably not the best thing, since it gives off the same vibe and I should known it will come back to haunt me sooner or later (see questions below)


Mike did this little questionnaire with Ivan, just to see what kind of answers he'd get

My Mother- By Ivan Balle


My Mom likes to - "play with me"My mom is good at- "football"My mom's favorite food is- "apples"What do you love about your mom- "toys"My mom is special because- "I have toys"

If your mom had a billion dollars how would she spend it?- "Um, maybe buy me a toy"My mom always says- "errrrrr"What is your favorite thing to do with your mom- "play"What is something nice you are going to do for your mom today- "eat dinner"


Another enjoyable mothers day this year. Mike spoke in his home ward about his mom and did such a good job. I really enjoy watching and listening to him speak in public. Maybe it's because it's not his favorite thing, yet he does such a good job and looks so smart, handsome and confident up there. I really do love being his wife and a mom of the 2 cutest boys ever. It's kinda like a mission- there are lots of hard and trying times on the mission and sometimes you wonder what the heck you are doing or why the heck you are there, but at the end of the day it seems you can only remember the good and at the end of the 18 months there's nothing you love more than your mission. As I ended my day yesterday I could only remember the good about being a mom. As hard and trying as it is sometimes, there is nothing I love more than being my boys mom. Jack and Ivan- I love you more than you will ever know! I will try hard to get rid of the growl.




No comments:

Post a Comment