Balle

Balle

Friday, May 13, 2011

Testing, Testing, 1 2 3

Well we accomplished new years resolution #2 and got a new camera for Mothers day. I decided to give it a quick test run last night. Probably my favorite 3 seconds of the week... I turned to Mike and started snapping really fast and for some odd reason it spun him right out of his character into model mode. Something you won't see often- so enjoy!

I often blog things and just keep them in our drafts, he begged me to keep these pictures as a draft, but I feel I must breech his trust this once







Just a small taste for all the ladies!

3 comments:

  1. good call! just a little risqué tho. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't we hung out? You guys look fun!
    Also I love the post on your boys working in the yard. Cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete