Balle

Balle

Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby's first day of church

With the boys I really enjoyed taking my "time off" of church ;) but for some reason I've been anxious to get back this time,  so we didn't wait as long with little Maybell. Maybe it's because I hear the voice of my friend who lives in Ohio making fun of all the Utah Mormons who take 3 mo off church each time they have a baby. I won't argue with that, it's true, we do. She had her baby and had to be there the next Sunday. That's what happens when you are in a small branch and don't have enough people to pick up the load. You're a better women than I Shannon.



OR



Maybe it's because she has cuter clothes than the boys and so I need a reason to wear them! Before she doesn't fit into them! :) Here she is in her first dress. I bought this a few months before she was born and drove Mike crazy because I couldn't decide if I should get the NB size or the 0-3 size. I wanted the NB size because everything is soooo much cuter when it's tiny. But after taking it back about 6 times I finally settled on the 0-3 mo. Good thing I did. This girl is chunking right up. She'll be 4 wks on tue, but is growing out of things faster than I can get them on her.



Do you love her bow? I made it 10 min before church, out of silver Christmas ribbon :) By the 2nd hour of church I realized it didn't look right. Oh well.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Good job on the bow! Apparently I haven't read blogs FOREVER. Don't even remember anyone telling me you had your baby. It must not be on fb.

    ReplyDelete