Balle

Balle

Thursday, April 19, 2012

17 days until your big blessing day Emery and you are leaning a little on the chubby side!  I mean look at those cheeks! And that double chin! Lets pray there's not a 3rd one by then. I guess we'll have to start cutting down to 3 meals a day instead of 74, so you can fit into a dress. 
 Ok, I think you are darling no matter how chubby you are! "and if that blessing dress don't fit, momma's gonna buys you a new one quick."

As cute as you are, how come a sleeping baby is even that much cuter? Or prettier? or something? It's like their skin turns soft and creamy and their lips lay just right and they turn from "cute" to beautiful!


Kinda like I do....
Sorry, I had to.
I know it's very inappropriate. It's just amazing how cute babies are when they sleep and how not cute adults are. I don't know, maybe you are cute? But we have a lot of sleeping pictures around here and I can't find one with creamy skin and pretty lips! Mike likes to snap pictures. Not perty.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Well, my friend and I were just wondering aloud the other day, why chubby babies are cute and chubby adults are not. Wouldn't it be cool if they were?

    ReplyDelete