Balle

Balle

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ok, ok people! simmer down! I know, you've been checking our blog every 15 minutes each day to see if we were going to post family/belly pictures. Well you can now rest knowing sure enough, we are. I know you are wanting the really intimate ones where Mike caresses my belly. There might be a taste of that, however there are no bare bellied ones. I'm sorry.  We got those when I was prego with Ivan. However, I am willing to post them upon special request.


My  good friend since about birth took these for us and did a great job. It's hard to get kids to cooperate, Jack was really sick that day and it was quite windy out, so I was doubtful.... but she is great and got some good ones despite all that. So glad we did it. Thanks so much Mik!


So here, baby girl Balle, is what yo mamma looked like with you inside and what your cute brothers looked like before you joined them.
(while most people post 1 or 2 pictures, we post 29 or 30- you are welcome)


























































No comments:

Post a Comment