Balle

Balle

Saturday, August 27, 2011

And lets not forget the boys!

In all the summer madness I mustn't forget to record my favorite part... the boys. They just play all day long, back and forth between each others houses.




Ivan does have a tendency to try and make others play just how he envisions it. Yesterday he and Micah were playing, Ivan was a cheetah and he wanted Micah to hunt him down. Ivan must have had exactly how it was to be done in his mind because he was trying to tell Micah exactly where and how he was to walk and when he was to come out and if Micah moved at the wrong time Ivan was telling him when the right time was. I had to butt in, "Ivan, let the poor kid make his own choices. Try just rolling with the punches, improv a little, see how that works." He also has to be the "biggerest" and the "betterest." I'm guessing, as his friends, that's going to get old fast. Don't worry, we are working on it.




They are fun and have a great time together. I haven't been very good at picture taking lately.

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun for Ivan to have two good friends so close! Very cute! Scotty has always been the same way with bossiness. He's getting better, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well let's tell it like it is... they rotate between yours and vinny's house. And then I feel sad because they don't come here. I just try and tell myself that Ivan and Micah are way more home-bodies then Charlie. Charlie would live outside/the neighbors house if I let him! And I think Charlie and Ivan both always need to be the leader/in charge/biggery. Kinda funny. And I've been bad at taking pictures this summer too... you got some cute ones. Maybe we should take the kids to the splash pad this week... and I guess I could just talk to you in person... but this is convenient too. Let's do it before it gets cold and it should be nice since school has already started. Tomorrow? Wed? Let's be honest... I'm pretty much free any day...

    ReplyDelete