Balle

Balle

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter

I read 5 of the 7 Harry Potter books and saw probably 2 of the movies so I wouldn't call myself a die hard, however I could quickly jump onto that Harry Potter bandwagon after the "Potter Palooza" Thur night. DEFINITELY a party you wish you'd dressed up for. One or 2 of the characters in the pictures I can't name... but I did eat mouse on a stick, drink butter beer and was sorted into Gryffindor- I do know that that's a good thing. Oh man we had a great time!


Mandy wasn't so lucky to get into Gryffindor and the starwars folk must have been silent protesters or something? :)



4 comments:

  1. You guys are crazy! Looks like fun. I love your video of Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nieces must have been at the same party...same pics..Hagrid, Star Wars people, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! By the way, you rock jeans and a plain shirt. You really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words can't describe my jealousness over the fact that you went to something as cool as this. You're cool.

    ReplyDelete